Monday, September 1, 2008

Hunting...

I guess you should understand what's gonna be in this post... I went back to my hometown in Raub, Pahang for dinner the night before... And the next mornin, we went hunting for squirrels... Hehe... Woke up at bout 7 and ate breakfast at Radha... Breakfast was good and we flew off to Dong to start our hunt.. Went in to a palm oil plantation and couldn't find a thing... Then off to Durian Sebatang which was surrounded by kampung houses... Let off a few shots and i think we woke the people up...=) Shot 3 squirrels..
And the funnest part was when my dad let me shoot into the air with his gun..
He has too many bullets at home...=)
Lol...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's why I saw you in Raub!



You are EVIL! Killing all those squirrels and worst of all, waking people up!!! That is the ultimate crime!


You were completely thrown off when you shot the gun! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaAHAHAH

Joy said...

i like the part when u were about to fall..