Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lanterns...

What a day... So much happened on one day.. Haha... Lol..
Started out goin to school with loads of ppl asking me why i did not come for 3 days.. Same answer to everyone.. I'm sick and have 3 months left... Lol... But i was lying la.. Lol... Got a hair cut from Asri and teacher cari pasal at office... Then after school go lunch and then back to that stinky place for some injections.. I hate injections, they hurt like OUCH... Then to drums class and hair cut... My hair still suck after the haircut... Lol... Went home to bath and off to Uncle Allan's house... Play a few games and made my own lantern.. Out of a biscuit tin... Lol.. Haha..
Put some LED lights instead of candles... I punched some holes in it to make it look nicer...=)
Cool huh? Yeah...
Lol...




No comments: